Sunday, December 28, 2014

Kendal Branch

 This is a road just outside the Kendal Chapel.  Don't you just love the rock walls and tiny roads.
 It was a wonderful day visiting with the Kendal Branch today.  The members are so loving and welcoming.  The sisters there are teaching a few investigators and we are praying that they will be baptized.  It has been four years since they had a baptism.  We look forward to future visits to this beautiful village!
 On our way home from Kendal we took a little detour and got lost.  We ended up on a small muddy road out in the middle of nowhere.  There were some quaint farm houses and barns among wooded areas and green pastures.  We are glad that we got lost or we would have missed this area all together.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Oh my goodness!! I LOVE that you had this adventure!! Look at that little town!! I want to live there!! And that road! So awesome!! I bet that is amazing in the spring and fall! Oh I so wish I was there with you guys! I seriously ache to live in a place like that! LOVE IT!!!

Kacey & Amy said...

I would love to see this with you. it looks so beautiful. Couldn't happen without all that rain though!